You can email me at My blog archives and post labels are way down at the bottom of the page.

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Noteworthy Blogs

A sweet reminder to take time to thank the people who have been important to you.

Is this not too cute? I’ve got some spin-off ideas from this blog.

This country table is a fantastic idea. She did a great job on it.

You’ll be seeing this idea again in one of my before and after posts!

If you like baby critters, you will enjoy this fun post!

Are they serious?? It would be faster to do it by hand!

And a post from Best Friend. Thanks! It was a fun evening!!

1 comment:

  1. The Smitten Image is one of my favorites, and Hilary is an anazing photographer. Her Critters post is brilliant!

    Just visited Handmedownhouse; love it!

    I also loved your bonsai posts, and the traveling gnome. I've been following the adventures of another traveling gnome on
    Great idea, but I'm afraid if my son-in-law got one, he'd add it his front yard collection - much to my daughter's horror!


Thank you for coming walkabout with me! I enjoy comments and will try to answer questions quickly if I have a way to reply to you. Sorry I have had to put the word verification back on... the spam jerks (especially the Serbian ones... yeh, I check your addys) have been overloading me lately.

However... I do not approve comments whose purpose is to spam. My readers do not deserve such garbage. I also do not allow anonymous comments. If you have something to say, then put your name to it.