You can email me at clanhanna62@gmail.com My blog archives and post labels are way down at the bottom of the page.


Monday, December 13, 2010

Blogger Block

(View from our deck)

I’m in a bit of a blogging slump. Even tho I’m keeping busy, it is a busy that isn’t all that inspiring to write about.


I’ve pulled out my Christmas decorations (I haven’t had them out since moving here two years ago!!) and was shocked to discover that what I thought were seven tubs of decorations was actually TWELVE tubs. EECCKK!!! So I’ve been going thru those – picking out what I really like and boxing the rest for donation. Happy to say, I’ve gotten it back down to seven. I hope with tight packing I will be able to actually reduce it to six tubs… have to have some room for later!

When I went thru papers this summer I found scattered here and there leftover Christmas cards. You know, those extras when you have more cards in the box than people to send them to. I tossed them all into a small tub and I have enough to go three years without buying more!

All of my groups have had Christmas parties… potluck dinners. We’ve been to a piano recital. Have done a bit of visiting and have had company over too.

And I have been making my plans for the New Year. There will be lots of make-overs and decorating. Tons of cooking with recipes to share. Crafting projects to perk my home. Photo challenges to share. It’s going to be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming walkabout with me! I enjoy comments and will try to answer questions quickly if I have a way to reply to you. Sorry I have had to put the word verification back on... the spam jerks (especially the Serbian ones... yeh, I check your addys) have been overloading me lately.

However... I do not approve comments whose purpose is to spam. My readers do not deserve such garbage. I also do not allow anonymous comments. If you have something to say, then put your name to it.