You can email me at clanhanna62@gmail.com My blog archives and post labels are way down at the bottom of the page.


Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Sharing Some Good Reads


There’s been a few blogs I have come across recently that I’d like to share with you. 

This first one pulled at me as I thought about Little Bird and Little Hoss.  They are so precious and they are growing up so fast.  Get that shopping buggy with the car or stop to watch the horses in the field or walk over to the construction site to see the front end loaders do their jobs.



Here are some folks who saw a need, and took care of it.  Bravo to them!



So agree with him!  Enough is enough.



An excellent essay on decluttering.  It helps you to stop and think why…




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming walkabout with me! I enjoy comments and will try to answer questions quickly if I have a way to reply to you. Sorry I have had to put the word verification back on... the spam jerks (especially the Serbian ones... yeh, I check your addys) have been overloading me lately.

However... I do not approve comments whose purpose is to spam. My readers do not deserve such garbage. I also do not allow anonymous comments. If you have something to say, then put your name to it.