You can email me at clanhanna62@gmail.com My blog archives and post labels are way down at the bottom of the page.


Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Sharing Good Reads from February


Here’s the best of the blogs I’ve read this month. There is some really good writing happening on blogs these days.


 Wow, this one really touched my heart. It has re-enforced in me that I need to make sure I don’t put such pressure on Little Bird and Little Hoss.


And here is an equaling moving follow-up to the above posting… 


Thought provoking… 


 Alex, one of Himself’s friends from his ship, one time commented that he was ‘rich’ here in America. (Alex is from Eritrea.) Most of us would think he is rather poor. After reading this tho, you’ll understand what he knows… 


 I’m not going to ever again complain about walking to the back of Wal Mart to buy jugs of ‘purified, reverse osmosis, UV treated, filtered” and delicious tasting water. 


 Oh MY GOODNESS! I knew the western coasts for Britain was being pounded by storms… but wow…WOW… 


Moving look inside a soul… 


TOO funny! Himself hates wool touching him, and won’t get near me when I have a wool sweater on. I feel with her… 


 What is going on with people today? 


 And this one totally blew me away. Totally… 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming walkabout with me! I enjoy comments and will try to answer questions quickly if I have a way to reply to you. Sorry I have had to put the word verification back on... the spam jerks (especially the Serbian ones... yeh, I check your addys) have been overloading me lately.

However... I do not approve comments whose purpose is to spam. My readers do not deserve such garbage. I also do not allow anonymous comments. If you have something to say, then put your name to it.