Pages

Saturday, September 22, 2018

Creativity From a Fancy Napkin

Now that my studio is finally functional, I can start creating!  But... it has been so long since I've done anything I have a bit of 'creative block'.  A challenge from one of my creative groups for a post card swap using decorative napkins was just the kick start I needed.


Do you remember back a while when I did some swapping of sea charts for decorative napkins to use in my Bible journaling?  I got TONS!  And maybe 25% are not what I'd use for Bible journaling.  So it was a perfect project to get started back up with.


I try several different layouts to see what pleases me.  (This set is to do a post card for the 88 year old cousin in MN.  Himself was telling her what I was making and she wanted to see one.)


Here are the 2 napkins I decided to use for her.


Time to get the post cards created!


This is one of the finished cards for my swap.  Three were made to trade and one for me to keep.


And here's the one I made for the cousin.

That got the creative ideas going... time to start my Bible journaling again!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog comments are moderated. Therefore spam, snarks, and any other garbage will not be displayed. And I'm NOT buying anything.