Pages

Thursday, January 10, 2019

Calcified Sink Like New Now


Cleaning testimonial! We have hard water and it is a battle to keep our glass bathroom sink in the hall bathroom calcium free. I haven't been paying attention and noticed recently how BAD it had gotten. In fact, felt a little sick about it as I thought it was ruined.

Then I remembered a tip on a FB group. A woman said she cleaned a badly calcified sink with a lime remover product she got at the Dollar Tree, and it worked where several spendy name brands had not.

So I got a bottle and tried it. $1... what's there to lose?

I poured it all around (it's like unset jello) and it sat for 15 mins. Gave it a quick scrub with an old nail brush. Rinsed.

Oh my goodness! I didn't take 'before' pictures but I did miss a couple little places so you can see it.




An area I missed under the controller. The sink bottom didn't look quite that bad but close enough.


The sink after.


The controller. You can see the place I missed and how good the rest of it is.


Lime-A-Way from the Dollar Tree.  Worth all one hundred pennies!

Keeping that sink calcium-free will be so easy from now on.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog comments are moderated. Therefore spam, snarks, and any other garbage will not be displayed. And I'm NOT buying anything.