Pages

Thursday, March 12, 2020

Moving Along


As I said at the beginning the year, I'm taking things more slowly and not pushing myself so hard.  My blogging is definitely showing that.

Himself has had a health issue for the last year.  And in January his PC doc decided there might be heart issues too as there were skipped beats.  That led to testing and wearing a holter monitor.  He just recently had his cardiologist appointment that was to be a pre stress test talk.  After much questioning, poking & listening, and an EKG, Himself was told he is fine!!  Apparently many people have skipping beats and never know.  So it is just one of Himself's personal 'weirdnesses'.  I was so relieved I almost cried!

To burn off my personal stress, I've been a cleaning fool.  In the past 6 weeks I have cleaned out the attic, garage, and shed.  They are done ... I only have to maintain now.  That feels really good.  Nothing looks like a spread in Better Homes & Gardens but it never will.  I have granted myself permission to be real.

February and March are 'collecting' months for bonsai (meaning THE time to dig up trees from your yard, etc).  I've pulled out 5 so far and have 3 more to go.  The same time frame is also repotting time.  So we are busy with that too.

I'm sure you heard of the terrible tornadoes that hit Nashville area on 3 March.  We had high wind and some pretty hard rain but were spared from worse.  We are a piece north of there.

We have had a few adventures and outings; you'll be hearing about those soon.

Hope all is going well for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog comments are moderated. Therefore spam, snarks, and any other garbage will not be displayed. And I'm NOT buying anything.