Pages

Friday, May 6, 2022

"The Wave" ~ Ergonomic Computer Keyboard

Himself started having issues with a wrist the beginning of this winter, serious enough to warrant cortisone shots every 6 weeks (OUCH).  One of the possible causes we investigated was his computer keyboard.  We found out that "The keyboard, in particular, is the main culprit behind Repetitive Strain Injuries and wrist pain."

 Hmmmmm...

 So a bit of researching lead me to an ergonomic keyboard on Amazon:  https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002MMY4WY/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 

  

 Weird looking thing.

  

But I could see where it could have its merits.  After all, one's fingers aren't the same length...

  

I gave it a shot and bought the one linked above.  It was love at first key-stroke!

 I wish I could say it fixed the issue for him but the damage was done.  But it hasn't progressed either.  I believe if he'd had this keyboard from the start he would not have a surgery scheduled in a few weeks.

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog comments are moderated. Therefore spam, snarks, and any other garbage will not be displayed. And I'm NOT buying anything.