Pages

Tuesday, August 15, 2023

Studio- a place for everything

 I have been cutting way back on my stash of ‘creative’ supplies.  I ask myself “what is the point”?  If I don’t have a place/method to display or use it… there is no point.  I’ve rehomed a LOT.


 

This is all my paper supplies now.  I make books & journals.  I do mixed media art that I put those journals. 

 

This hutch holds all my tools, painting supplies, and some odds and ends on top

 

And this wall my jewelry making bits, upcoming projects, and more odds & ends for creating. 

Everything is labeled and easy to get to.  Pretty soon the creating will begin!

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog comments are moderated. Therefore spam, snarks, and any other garbage will not be displayed. And I'm NOT buying anything.