Pages

Monday, October 2, 2023

Practical Minimalism

 I’ve been thinking about “practical minimalism” as a lifestyle…

 There are SO many facets to a life that have to be focused on, isn’t there? Not just a home and how much you have crammed into it. But rather how much you’ve crammed into your personal ‘world’. Your physical self, family, friends, the maintenance of home & yard, hobbies/recreation, groups/clubs, and so on. Lots of ‘so on’.

 Therefore I’ve decided to make a list of all those things above to decide what needs to be in my life, AND how to make what I pick focused.

 The point is to make deliberate decisions on everything immediately. Don’t have to implement all at once, but I will have a plan  when the time comes.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog comments are moderated. Therefore spam, snarks, and any other garbage will not be displayed. And I'm NOT buying anything.