Pages

Sunday, October 26, 2014

Check! Another Bucket List Item Marked Off!

Do you have a bucket list?  I certainly do!  And while I was in Winona I was able to check one of the items off that list.

Ride in a motorcycle sidecar.

'That Guy' has worked on Harley's all his life... literally.  His Dad owned the Harley dealership in Winona from 1933 to 1971.  That Guy was born in to it.


So it was natural that he put together the sidecar jobbie-do his friend purchased.  That Guy is an old hand at sidecars.


Yep... a Harley!


"Jawa" is checking out his new ride.

When I was offered a spin around the park, you KNOW I jumped on the chance!


Ready to go!!  That Guy is driving.


Down the driveway...


And out on the open road!


After an nice long ride we came back.

Was it fun?

YES!!!!  Thank you so much Jawa and That Guy!!



1 comment:

Blog comments are moderated. Therefore spam, snarks, and any other garbage will not be displayed. And I'm NOT buying anything.