Pages

Tuesday, September 5, 2023

Give a Compliment to the Boss

 The world is becoming a mean place.

 It has been breaking my spirit so I've decided to "become the change I want to see".  No, it won't make a huge difference to the world but it will make a huge difference in me.

 

Each month I will start a new habit/action that will have a positive change.  I'm going to share so perhaps you will join me...

 

September's action is to recognize workers who are doing a fantastic job.  First, they will get a warm 'thank you'.  Second, I will make sure to tell their boss; either in person or with a phone call when I get home.

2 comments:

  1. What a nice thing to do! And very appropriate, as September 5th is St. Teresa of Calcutta's (Mother Teresa) feast day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cool! Such an inspiring and beautiful lady.

    ReplyDelete

Blog comments are moderated. Therefore spam, snarks, and any other garbage will not be displayed. And I'm NOT buying anything.