Pages

Tuesday, September 19, 2023

Project Minimalization

 


I've decided I need to set myself a personal ultimatum for minimalizing "things".  Basically I realize I've started slacking.  UGH!  This is not good!  I must take control for my own peace.

 Therefor I have set a deadline that ALL "things" belonging to me will be: dealt with - decluttered - minimalized by midnight 31 Dec.  Including electronic.  Organized or removed.

 That gives me a max of 87 days to be done (Sundays and booked up days subtracted).  House living areas, my studio, attic, garage, shed, yard, computer, papers files. 

 I really want 2024 to be about becoming my best ME. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog comments are moderated. Therefore spam, snarks, and any other garbage will not be displayed. And I'm NOT buying anything.