Rosemary Lemon Marinade
• 2 garlic cloves, minced
• 1/2 cup(s) lemon juice
• 2 teaspoon(s) grated lemon peel
• 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
• 1 tablespoon(s) minced fresh rosemary or 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
• 1/8 teaspoon(s) dried basil
• 1/8 teaspoon(s) lemon-pepper seasoning
1. In a small bowl, whisk garlic, lemon juice, peel, oil, rosemary, basil and pepper. Pour 1/3 cup marinade into a large resealable plastic bag; add your meat. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight. Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade, turning occasionally.
2. Grill your choice of meat as you normally would.