This summer we did one last decluttering of our garage (it stays quite cool in there so it is a good place to work when it is hot out). It was in pretty good shape to start out but needed some tweaking.
My workbench was the problem child area. The top had become a dumping ground. And the tubs of creative material (stash) had not been gone through in a long time.
That has been taken care of. The ladder rack of drift wood/boards is waiting for cooler weather as I need to empty it and wash what wood I am going to keep.
Himself cleared up the supply shelves enough that we have open space! Now I can bring down some supplies that are stored upstairs to free up room there.
The area to the right is for recycling and mailing supplies. (Himself hadn't taken the recycling out in a while... looks much better now!). Need to do something different with my mailing stuff. Working on ideas for it.
Himself's stash. On top are things I need to fix. A lot of it needs a bit of gluing but I find the odor of E6000 glue so nasty I'll only do it outside. And it has been too hot for that for months!
And everything else. Not necessarily "pretty" but organized and functional. Hey... it's a garage!