Pages

Friday, February 11, 2022

Sorting of the Manuals

 As we have gone through box after box we have found all sorts of user manuals to various things we own... some things we don't own anymore too!  Another thing I've been finding with the decluttering is more ring binder notebooks than a person could use in a lifetime.

Time to get this mess sorted!  I do know that many manuals are online.  But I want to lay hands on what we need WHEN we need it! If I am needing a manual you can probably assume that I am aggravated.  And if I am aggravated, it is not the time to be trying to find information on the internet!

I decided on what categories were needed and the sorting started.  My supervisor kept me on-track and working steadily.  She wanted her place on the bed back!

 The foreign language sections were removed.  They went through the 3 hole punch and on into each notebook where they belonged.


Looks better... yes?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog comments are moderated. Therefore spam, snarks, and any other garbage will not be displayed. And I'm NOT buying anything.