You can email me at clanhanna62@gmail.com My blog archives and post labels are way down at the bottom of the page.


Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Taking a Christmas Break

(A photo from our ice storm Sunday.)
 
 
Things are so busy here at The Sticks that I am going to take a Christmas break from blogging.  When I'm back in January I'll have new recipes to share, project updates, more stories from The Pilgrimage to MN and WI, updates on Little Bird & Little Hoss... and much more.
 
I wish for blessings of this season of Jesus' birth for you and yours.
 
Merry Christmas and a joyful New Year!!!

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas and Best Wishes for a Happy New Year!
    Bring you Good wishes of happiness.

    Sorry for greeting you earlier,, just don't want miss saying this.
    By the way, I'm Clotee. It's my first time visiting your blog. I am blogger too, and now try my best luck to open an e-store. Nice to know you.

    Regards,
    Clotee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas, Teri. Look forward to seeing your blog in a few weeks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming walkabout with me! I enjoy comments and will try to answer questions quickly if I have a way to reply to you. Sorry I have had to put the word verification back on... the spam jerks (especially the Serbian ones... yeh, I check your addys) have been overloading me lately.

However... I do not approve comments whose purpose is to spam. My readers do not deserve such garbage. I also do not allow anonymous comments. If you have something to say, then put your name to it.