Pages

Saturday, August 25, 2018

Keeping My Teas Fresh

A while back I mentioned that I got my teas organized but I didn't say what I had done...


I keep them in a basket on the microwave... out of the way but quick to access.


I like to have choices.


Loose teas in particular come in boxes or cute tins that aren't the best for maintaining freshness.


Got this one when I was in Scotland.


I took a photo of the tin and printed it off.  Then I used the jar lid as a template to cut the photo to size to make a perfect label.


Not only do jars keep the tea fresh much longer, they are really pretty to look at!


I'm still looking for a perfect option for storing tea bags.  I'm thinking I may just have to drink down some of my stash and stuff bags into jars also.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog comments are moderated. Therefore spam, snarks, and any other garbage will not be displayed. And I'm NOT buying anything.