Pages

Sunday, October 7, 2018

Autumn Beauty

Not only is fall officially here by several weeks, autumn is in the air at the produce auction!


Love these cute little pumpkins.  They are just the right size for decorating in the house.


Although these big ones are really cool too.





And who doesn't love the tiny pumpkins??

There were pumpkins up for auction that I've never seen before.  So many different kinds.

This one is know as "Cinderella"


The green Cinderella don't look ripe, do they?

Then there were these called "Blue Doll".
Kind of a neat color.


"Warty Goblins" are just weird...
I first thought they were gourds.


"Polar Bear" are about as big as their name sake.
They could be a real focal point in a vignette.


"Silver Edge" look like a pumpkin crossed with a watermelon!

The 'netting' of green is really pretty.

"Blaze" are my favorite!
I think the various colors of orange are awesome.


"Peanut" is strange...


I'm not fond of them.

There were a lot of totes (huge boxes) with a mix of pumpkins.


They were really eye-catching and quite photogenic.


These are Turk's Cap or Turban Squash.

There were other squash too.  Butternut and Spaghetti squash by the hundreds.

Oh my goodness... the gourds!!

And so big!










There were the little ones too.  Those are what I'm used to seeing!

A lot of  Indian Corn was available.


Just beautiful!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog comments are moderated. Therefore spam, snarks, and any other garbage will not be displayed. And I'm NOT buying anything.