Pages

Monday, March 4, 2019

Review: Vui's Kitchen in Nashville

On a recent trip to Nashville we decided to try a new restaurant~ Vui's Kitchen.  We picked this restaurant because we had worked a Whole Foods class taught by Vui.


It's a small establishment with a laid-back atmosphere.  You decided what you want by looking at the menu on the wall.


Then you order at the counter.


There is indoor and outdoor seating (we had that back right corner).  If it were busy, it would be a pretty tight fit.

Your meal is brought out to your table.  




PORK BELLY BAO BUN    $5.95

Two steamed bread rolls with lemongrass pork belly, fresh and pickled veggies, fresh herbs, drizzled with hoisin sauce.

Definitely my favorite!  I could make a meal off of these.




VUI'S ORIGINAL PHO    $10.95

Twelve-hour bone broth with tender beef slices, rice noodles, vegetables, fresh herbs, jalapeño, and lime. 

This was my choice. 




CHICKEN PHO                                       $10.95

Twelve-hour bone broth with sliced chicken, rice   noodles, vegetables, fresh herbs, fried shallots, jalapeño, and lime.  Himself's choice.

 OK, my my opinion the pho was average but it was good.  Himself liked it more than I did, so if we go back I'll being having a double order of bao buns. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog comments are moderated. Therefore spam, snarks, and any other garbage will not be displayed. And I'm NOT buying anything.