Pages

Monday, October 7, 2019

Caffe Nonna in Nashville

For anniversary #38 Himself and I celebrated at a restaurant owned by our friend Dan Maggipinto.


It is located in Nashville at 4427 Murphy Rd.  Parking is tight here... I suggest coming mid week as close to 5pm (his opening) as you can get.


It is a cozy little neighborhood restaurant.  Reservations are pretty much a must... especially on the weekend.  He is open Monday thru Saturday for dinner.


We started with the Fried Calamari appetizer.  Perfectly tender and spiced just right.


I had the Heart of Palm salad since I'd never had a heart of palm before.
(Romaine, heart of palm, artichoke, grapes, pistachios, & prosciutto)


Riviera salad
(Mixed greens, sun-dried tomatoes, capers, kalamata olives, artichoke, feta, & pasta)


My dinner was Risotto with artichokes and spicy vodka sauce.  Dan has a 'mix and match' pasta (and a bit more) selection so this is exactly what I was in the mood for.


Himself had the special of the evening...Chicken Parmesan.

Not pictured is our desserts because we had to run... strawberry bread pudding (me) and ricotta cheesecake.  Take-away is a wonderful thing!

We'll see you soon Dan!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog comments are moderated. Therefore spam, snarks, and any other garbage will not be displayed. And I'm NOT buying anything.