Pages

Thursday, May 25, 2023

A Cooling Shirt That Really Works!!

 

My review will focus on a medical reason for buying these shirts.  My husbands cancer treatment included hormone therapy which leaves him with menopause type HOT flashes   Intense miserable hot flashes.  These shirts work very well at cooling him off.  Air circulation (fan, movement) multiples the effect. 

An of course they are fantastic for keeping you cool when working outside, especially when you give yourself a little mist from the hose. 

These shirts are a lovely soft material that is standing up well to constant use and washing.

I highly recommend them.  How much?  I’ve bought 5 of them!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B09TS8CRRS/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1   


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog comments are moderated. Therefore spam, snarks, and any other garbage will not be displayed. And I'm NOT buying anything.