Pages

Tuesday, June 20, 2023

Finally Finished: The Shed Kon Mari

 After long, long years of working at it, the shed is finally DONE!  My hands have touched everything… many decisions have been made.  All that has been kept has a place and a purpose. 

 

Down the center are beams and ‘wheeled’ (wheel barrow, yard wagon, and so on).  Himself is busy getting it swept out.

 

These 1 foot deep shelves useful things from chemicals to spigot covers.

 

The 2 foot deep shelves hold my creative stash.  Here you will find such things as bonsai needs to my rock & mineral collection to mosaic supply and more.

 

My 3 foot shelves have seasonal things like holiday decorations, yard decoration, and so on.

 

This is my wood stash.

 

Tools, with different kinds of soils on the old pew.  The work table is to the far left (I forgot to put the trash bin lid down).

 TA-DA!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog comments are moderated. Therefore spam, snarks, and any other garbage will not be displayed. And I'm NOT buying anything.