You can email me at clanhanna62@gmail.com My blog archives and post labels are way down at the bottom of the page.


Monday, February 16, 2015

A Little of This and a Little of That...

Wow.  When I put up my recipe yesterday I realized I hadn't posted in a whole week.  It's not that I haven't been busy... I've been very, very busy with more 'long haul' projects.  I'll be writing about them when I get done, but here are a few sneak peeks...


Been doing some staining...


... and some painting too.


Looking through my frames to switch out art.


And deciding which pieces of art and photography I want to enter in a contest (if we don't get snowed out!).


Helping Himself get his new computer up and running.


Working in my 'boho' studio...


Keeping clutter at bay...


And helping Himself with some of his sorting and culling.  I have plans for these old books!

Busyness abounds... just nothing to write about yet!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming walkabout with me! I enjoy comments and will try to answer questions quickly if I have a way to reply to you. Sorry I have had to put the word verification back on... the spam jerks (especially the Serbian ones... yeh, I check your addys) have been overloading me lately.

However... I do not approve comments whose purpose is to spam. My readers do not deserve such garbage. I also do not allow anonymous comments. If you have something to say, then put your name to it.