Pages

Monday, February 16, 2015

A Little of This and a Little of That...

Wow.  When I put up my recipe yesterday I realized I hadn't posted in a whole week.  It's not that I haven't been busy... I've been very, very busy with more 'long haul' projects.  I'll be writing about them when I get done, but here are a few sneak peeks...


Been doing some staining...


... and some painting too.


Looking through my frames to switch out art.


And deciding which pieces of art and photography I want to enter in a contest (if we don't get snowed out!).


Helping Himself get his new computer up and running.


Working in my 'boho' studio...


Keeping clutter at bay...


And helping Himself with some of his sorting and culling.  I have plans for these old books!

Busyness abounds... just nothing to write about yet!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog comments are moderated. Therefore spam, snarks, and any other garbage will not be displayed. And I'm NOT buying anything.