Pages

Monday, June 24, 2019

The Snickity Snick


Oh yes!

When I was little I spent a lot of time with my great grandma.  If I had a bit too much 'vim and vigor' she would look for things to burn off that energy.  And one of those things was to mow her manicured lawn with the 'snickety- snick'.

By the time I finished excess energy was no longer a problem.


Fast forward to now...

We have our lawn mowed by a local young man who is trying to establish a mowing business.  He's not the most ambitious lad out there.  Our twice monthly mow is usually a monthly mow!  Living out here at The Sticks that is not an issue.. and it save me money.

However the yard can get really shaggy in that time, especially if we've had good rain that month.

On a recent Goodwill run I popped inside to see if there was any organizing stuff I could use.  


And I found a brand new Snickety Snick!


Perfect for my shaggy yard!


Now when he doesn't show up timely I can keep the front yard area looking good.



Hmmmm....

Nope, not an option with our hilly yard!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog comments are moderated. Therefore spam, snarks, and any other garbage will not be displayed. And I'm NOT buying anything.