Pages

Friday, November 12, 2021

Man Stuff: Moving Things Out

Remember me telling about all the decluttering we've been doing?

In trying to get the culled things to people who could best make use of it, we ended up with a pile of what I jokingly called "man things".  Metal bars, odd screws, surplus tools, shelf braces, ... you name it, I probably had it in my stash.

When the sorting was done we headed out to the Possum Trot Forge where our blacksmithing friends hang out.  These guys can find a use for pretty much anything.

There's a pavillon next to the shop where we set up a couple FREE table to give away everything we brought.


In a very short amount of time... everything was GONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog comments are moderated. Therefore spam, snarks, and any other garbage will not be displayed. And I'm NOT buying anything.