Pages

Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Cleaning for the New Year

 OK, I'll admit my house cleaning routine has taken a hit these last 2 years.  Sure, we keep up the necessary stuff.  But when you know that nobody is going to come through your door... why bother to keep the dusting up or chase dust bunnies (or as we say 'dust kittens') from under the furniture?  


I've decided this has to change!  

This year I am going into 2022 with a CLEAN & ORGANIZED house.  As in floor shined and ceiling cob web banished, along with everything between.

Being I completely recognize how lazy I've gotten (no smirking!) I've decided the month of December is just about the right amount of time to get  ~ in sloth cleaning time (I get it done when I get it done).  No working on Sundays or an appointment day.

I'm weirdly excited about this...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog comments are moderated. Therefore spam, snarks, and any other garbage will not be displayed. And I'm NOT buying anything.