Pages

Tuesday, November 23, 2021

Red Moon in the Sky

 


The lunar eclipse last Thursday was fantastic!  We had a perfect view from our back door, popping in and out of the 28*F night.  I would call the color it turned more 'rusty' than 'red'.  At least it wasn't cloudy!

However, that viewing added a new thing added to my to-do list...  I've got to get my camera stuff organized!  I'm really discovering I'm nowhere near being as organized as I thought!

My Canon Rebel DSLR, had dead batteries and I couldn't find the charger.  My stand-by Nikon Coolpix is dying and destroying its batteries.  My new cell phone... don't know how to do pictures with it yet.  So my wee little Canon pocket camera was the only one working (tho I don't know where its charger is either) to take a photo with~ although its battery was low too.  

All this stuff was supposed to be in my camera case or a drawer next to my computer.  Just what I need, another project!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog comments are moderated. Therefore spam, snarks, and any other garbage will not be displayed. And I'm NOT buying anything.