Pages

Tuesday, December 21, 2021

A Great Product for Uber Dry Hair

 Been studying on the pure poison that is put into shampoo.  Dimethicone, silicon, paraben, sulfates and more.  We use 3 different brands that are supposed to be 'good ones'.  Ha!  Each have at least one nasty ingredient.

 Really good ones cost $20 and up (searching Amazon).  Uff-da!

 One whim I pulled out Persia's sensitive cat shampoo.  It is a better product than what we have!!!!!!!  No garbage whatso ever.  Fragrance free.  And it costs about $6 a bottle.  I almost tried using it!

 But I found a new product made for people.  Backing up for a moment, all my African-American girlfriends have issues with dry brittle hair.  Hair that breaks.  And as it would turn out, my menopause 'gift' has been dry, brittle, breaky hair.  So... I hear about this product for African-American women's hair.  And I think "Why not?"  Better yet, I can order it from Walmart and get it delivered out to my car.   


 This stuff is AMAZING!!  It is light and does not weigh my hair down or make it look greasy.  And it smells so good.  I have seen such an improvement in my hair condition since I started using it in June.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog comments are moderated. Therefore spam, snarks, and any other garbage will not be displayed. And I'm NOT buying anything.