Pages

Friday, December 3, 2021

Review: USB Laptop Light

 My computer sets on the end of our kitchen table for my ease of use.  Love being able to cook and have something to do while I'm waiting for bake - boil - saute to finish.

The not so great thing about my space is the terrible lighting at night.  My keyboard was liking trying to see into a black hole.  While the keys have 'back light', it only lasts about 10 seconds after the last key stroke.  So much for thinking about anything while typing.

So I headed over to Amazon to see if there was some solution to the problem.  

Oh yes...  

Just what I was hoping for!



I found this little jewel!


It clips onto the monitor frame and has a notch so your camera lens isn't covered.  It is hinged so you can adjust the angle of light.


The light quality is adjustable.  There are 10 brightness levels and you can have 'warm' or 'cold' light... or inbetween.  

It has made a 'night and day' difference with my computer use experience.  

The light I purchased can be found here:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08NPBRVHP?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2_dt_b_product_details

(I was not paid or compensated for this endorsement.  I just love the product!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog comments are moderated. Therefore spam, snarks, and any other garbage will not be displayed. And I'm NOT buying anything.