Pages

Thursday, January 20, 2022

Bye Home Depot

 I have bought all my major appliances, lights & fans, etc from Home Depot.  Not any more.  No complaint about their products but they contract out their deliveries - apparently to the lowest bidder.

At this moment I am typing, I should be starting my wash in my brand new washing that I ordered on 11 Jan to replace my old one that died.  That is TEN days to deliver.

But instead there is a load of laundry in my deep sink being hand washed.

The JERK that was to deliver it pulled up to THE. END. OF. MY. DRIVEWAY.  Then he called me and refused to deliver it!!

He did not want to drive down (100 feet) my gravel driveway.  He wasn't going to "slip on ice and hurt himself".  I said "it's GRAVEL!  There is no standing ice!  Pull your truck in, it is fine!" 

Nope.  Him was too scared.

I said, "Fine.  Get it off your truck and this almost 60 year old woman will hand truck it into the garage, and then you can finish the install"

"No.  My dolly isn't going down that driveway."

OK, below is a photo of my terrifying icy horrible dangerous driveway that I walked my 59.5 year old body onto to get this photo.

So scary...

ALL of my business will be done with Lowes from now on.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog comments are moderated. Therefore spam, snarks, and any other garbage will not be displayed. And I'm NOT buying anything.