Pages

Sunday, January 30, 2022

New front load washer - FINALLY

 My washer was finally delivered on 25 Jan ~ five days AFTER it was supposed to be delivered and two weeks after it was ordered.  That is just too much of a wait for something coming from a warehouse only an hour away!

The guys who brought it on the 25th were fantastic.  They didn't find my driveway scary at all!  And it didn't take them long to have it installed, and then take me on a washing machine 'test drive'.

This is my first front load washer and I am impressed.

After it was delivered I called the Home Depot 800-number and made a fuss about how awful I was treated regarding the delivery.  Laid it all out and said I wanted compensation for the horrible customer service.  After a long wait on hold the service rep offered me 10% refund on the total I paid.  

I accepted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog comments are moderated. Therefore spam, snarks, and any other garbage will not be displayed. And I'm NOT buying anything.