Pages

Saturday, November 5, 2022

Review: Hearing Protection by Decibel Defense

 With all the sawing and hammering we have been doing I realized we needed 2 things to protect our hearing.  First was to get a second set of safety ear muffs.  Second was to replace the ancient pair we did have.

 I ended up going with safety ear muff designed for shooting ranges.  Not that we need them for that but they offer the best protection.  I found just what I was looking for on Amazon  https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01BEENYCQ?ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details&th=1

 They have NRR (Noise Reduction Rating) of 37 dB (decibels).  There are all sorts of charts explain what a NRR 37 dB means.  Whatever!  It boils down to excellent protevtion.  That's good enough right there.

 Bonus points for comfort and a choice of colors.  (Since we have different colors I can tell when Himself madeoff with mine instead of finding his muffs!  Plus the bright colors make them easier to find.)  I recommend highly.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog comments are moderated. Therefore spam, snarks, and any other garbage will not be displayed. And I'm NOT buying anything.