Pages

Friday, November 25, 2022

Review: Ozeri frying pan

 The time finally came to get a new frying pan.  But I found out the finding of a nice pan was going to be a difficult task.  Home Goods had signs up apologizing for their poor selection.  Walmart had a poor selection with no apologies.  Other places had nice skillets that required taking out a mortgage.

So I went to Amazon.  


There I found a 12" pan with great ratings (5 out of 5 stars) for $29.00.  I took the leap.

That was 4 months ago.  We have used it nearly every day since then and it still pleases us.

Check it out by searching this description (sorry, the link attaches to my order instead of the product)...

12" Stone Earth Frying Pan by Ozeri, with 100% APEO & PFOA-Free Stone-Derived Non-Stick Coating from Germany

(I would have used my own photo, but it is in the sink to be washed after Thanksgiving dinner!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog comments are moderated. Therefore spam, snarks, and any other garbage will not be displayed. And I'm NOT buying anything.