Pages

Wednesday, November 30, 2022

Swatted

 Swatting.


If you don't know what that is, it is when a scumbag (keeping this blog with a G rating) calls 911 and makes a false report on an innocent person.  The caller says there is a hostage situation or a murder or whatever to get the local police to dispatch a SWAT team.  And SWAT teams are understandably hyper. 

The victim is usually disoriented and 'upset' because they have no idea what is going on; most thinking they are being attacked by an intruder.  They respond aggressively.  Or a victim can be literally scared to death.

The combination can be - and has been - deadly. 

The world is getting mean. 

Late this winter – Valentine's Day to be exact – I had a visit from 2 deputies.  Two very tense deputies.  Long story made short, there had been made a 911 call stating I was being held hostage. 

Excuse me?? 

Yep, supposedly Himself was not letting me leave the house.  Because of privacy issues (!!!) they couldn't say who called.  BUT they told me 911 logs are public record and I REALLY needed to listen to the call. 

It took a bit (weeks) to actually get the recording copy (like finally contacting the head of the 911 department asking if I needed to go to the newspaper and my lawyer about being denied my rights). 

When I heard what was said by my COUSIN - A cousin I haven't really seen in 40 years - it sickened me.  

We were SWATTED. 

Said POS cousin said:

*I was being held hostage (yeah right)

*That Himself owes a LOT of guns (he does not)

*That Himself had threaten to basically kill the entire planet (he who will not kill a stink bug in our house!)

*That Himself was retired military (only true thing said)

*That Himself had "gone goofy" (????)

*That he (cousin) was getting this "3rd" hand (which would be 59 year old cousin's 'mommy' and a direct family member of mine). 

And the POS used his knowledge as a former cop both to say things in a way that would make it difficult to prove he is evil AND to try to get the old "cop brotherhood - I'm one of you" feelings going so he would be believed. 

Freaking EVIL. 

However, he sounded like such a complete moron on the call that dispatch sent two deputies instead.  Two intelligent, professional, and experienced deputies.  Thank you Jesus. 

I tried to press charges (it is a felony in many states) but there wasn't enough.  However my very PO-ed Sheriff has flagged us.  So that if I get anymore *garbage* from ANYONE of my "DNA" or their family/friends, I will be able to press Criminal Harassment" charges.

 And I will... 

It is hard enough to know your "family" doesn't care about you anymore. But it is a whole different level when you realize they initiated an action that could lead to your death.

I am a very different person than I was on 13 February...

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog comments are moderated. Therefore spam, snarks, and any other garbage will not be displayed. And I'm NOT buying anything.