Pages

Sunday, July 9, 2023

FedUp with FedEx

I am DONE with receiving… or NOT receiving.... deliveries via FedEx.

 Last week I had four deliveries from Walmart for things they don’t have IN the store anymore.  So aggravating. 

 The first delivery was on the 3rd.  Delivery notice said “Delivered to front door”.

 

Apparently I live in my mailbox…

 On the 5th was my second delivery.

 

I do not have a deck with wrought iron chairs.  I don’t have a deck at all. (Next day a sweet young man knocked on my door with my package that had been delivered to his house… which isn’t even on my road!)

 I tried contacting FedEx about the issue.  Their customer dis-service is set up the be 100% robo agent loops back to “contact your shipper”. 

 I found an article titled “Why Is FedEx So Bad? (11 Reasons Why Customers Are Fed Up)”.  One reason was “Perhaps one of the most common complaints customers have about FedEx is that delivery drivers lie about delivery attempts.”  Yep.   Then there was “Customers have recorded FedEx drivers throwing and dropping packages. Understandably, this leads to ripped packaging and damaged items.”  Try YouTube search for FedEx Delivery Fails (last year FedEx threw a DVD player in our ditch AND “lost” a microwave.  Yeh right, some FedEx jerk has a new microwave!!)  Also, FedEx delivery drivers are not FedEx employees.  They are lowest bid contractors.  You get what you pay for…

 On the 7 th my last two deliveries arrived.

 

Seems my “front door” is still my mailbox.  At least the blasted jerk got it to my address!

 Four for four deliveries screwed up.

 This radically changes my online shopping.  I will be checking delivery method with every order.  If it is FedEx; the order gets cancelled!  There will be no more Walmart delivery either.  They use ONLY FedEx to ship.  That sucks.

 

2 comments:

  1. Middle Son and family sent me a package of chocolate covered strawberries for Mother's Day. According to the tracking they arrived at my place the day before. However, physically they did not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmm... FedEx driver must have enjoyed a treat that day.

    ReplyDelete

Blog comments are moderated. Therefore spam, snarks, and any other garbage will not be displayed. And I'm NOT buying anything.