Pages

Monday, July 10, 2023

I Think I'm Becoming a Minimalist

 

I am finding myself becoming really annoyed with the amount of things I (personally) have stashed in tubs.  Certain “stash” is good… building supplies, light bulbs, and so on.  But tubs of unknown trinkets, odds & ends, impulse buys, and no longer used décor has become - in my mind - stupid to have.  

There is definitely levels of minimalism.  It doesn’t just mean Spartan, tho if you Google minimalist images about all you get are photos of white rooms with a tiny bit of white furniture.  Ummm… No.  Basically each person has to work out what it means to them.  It is usually a continuously evolving process; that is definitely true for me.  

So I am at it again.  

My two biggest stash areas are my studio and the garage.  Over this summer’s hot and miserable days I intend to cull thru until I have ZERO anonymous tubs of ‘stuff’.  And my creative stash will take a huge hit as I am working hard on learning to focus.  Too many squirrels! 

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog comments are moderated. Therefore spam, snarks, and any other garbage will not be displayed. And I'm NOT buying anything.