You can email me at clanhanna62@gmail.com My blog archives and post labels are way down at the bottom of the page.


Monday, October 19, 2009

Dragoon!

One of our favorite stops is the Austin Area Art Center shop in the Oak Park Mall. It’s a gallery of works by local artists, with many pieces for sale. The prices are incredible. Every year I do a bit of Christmas shopping there…paintings, prints, photography, pottery, sculpture, jewelry.

This year I came home with someone extra.

His name is Dragoon and he’s a darling fired sculpture dragon. His expression is priceless. His creator is Linda Draper. She said Dragoon is her first dragon. I certainly hope he’s not her last!

Dragoon could use a wife….


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming walkabout with me! I enjoy comments and will try to answer questions quickly if I have a way to reply to you. Sorry I have had to put the word verification back on... the spam jerks (especially the Serbian ones... yeh, I check your addys) have been overloading me lately.

However... I do not approve comments whose purpose is to spam. My readers do not deserve such garbage. I also do not allow anonymous comments. If you have something to say, then put your name to it.