Pages

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Batten down the hatches!!

Clarksville is in a tizzy! Panic ensues. The dreaded "S" word has been uttered.

SNOW
The weather forecast is for 2 to 4 inches of dry snow. But you'd think they had called for a blizzard like the one in the photo!

When Clarksville hears the "S" word, several things happen:

*Wrecker service owners get a big grin on their face.
*Wrecker drivers look forlorn.
*School gets canceled "just in case".
*Grocery shelves empty of diapers, toilet paper, bread, milk, and beer.

And wouldn't you know it, I just happen to be out of milk. Guess I'd better pick up some bird seed too.

I'm looking forward to getting some great snow photos.

1 comment:

  1. The kids are praying! I love snow days myself! Somehow it seems that good snow misses us. I hope we do get some though..it is fun to watch the panic.

    ReplyDelete

Blog comments are moderated. Therefore spam, snarks, and any other garbage will not be displayed. And I'm NOT buying anything.