You can email me at teri-gonewalkabout2@hotmail.com My blog archives and post labels are way down at the bottom of the page.


Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Batten down the hatches!!

Clarksville is in a tizzy! Panic ensues. The dreaded "S" word has been uttered.

SNOW
The weather forecast is for 2 to 4 inches of dry snow. But you'd think they had called for a blizzard like the one in the photo!

When Clarksville hears the "S" word, several things happen:

*Wrecker service owners get a big grin on their face.
*Wrecker drivers look forlorn.
*School gets canceled "just in case".
*Grocery shelves empty of diapers, toilet paper, bread, milk, and beer.

And wouldn't you know it, I just happen to be out of milk. Guess I'd better pick up some bird seed too.

I'm looking forward to getting some great snow photos.

1 comment:

  1. The kids are praying! I love snow days myself! Somehow it seems that good snow misses us. I hope we do get some though..it is fun to watch the panic.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming walkabout with me! I enjoy comments and will try to answer questions quickly if I have a way to reply to you. Sorry I have had to put the word verification back on... the spam jerks have been overloading me lately.

However... I do not approve comments whose purpose is to spam. My readers do not deserve such garbage. I also do not allow anonymous comments. If you have something to say, then put your name to it.