Pages

Monday, September 16, 2019

A Summer of Fresh Produce

It has been a great summer for shopping at the Amish produce auction.


I've done well with my bidding strategy.  As the song goes... 
"You've got to know when to hold 'em, Know when to fold 'em, 
Know when to walk away And know when to run."


All the choices!


These peaches smelled SO good!


Are these not the tiniest tomatoes you've ever seen?



Heirloom tomatoes.


Dill




They call these 'heritage beans'.


Little green apples.


And little red potatoes.


As I win bids, Himself brings back boxes to our chairs.  He sits there most of the time visiting with new-found friends.  I'm up and down depending on where the bidding is happening.

What would YOU buy if you could come with me?



1 comment:

  1. That looks like a lot of fun, but I don't think I'd be able to control myself among all that produce :-)

    ReplyDelete

Blog comments are moderated. Therefore spam, snarks, and any other garbage will not be displayed. And I'm NOT buying anything.