Pages

Monday, September 30, 2019

Create!

I've been working on some creative projects this summer.  A lot of what I have been doing is learn new techniques... you know, practice.  So there is not that much to show.

I did get another photo book done!




I really like the books that Blurb.com produces.


A 'galaxy' painting using watercolors.


A watercolor using a reference photo of a Highland coo (cow) I took in Scotland.  


Acrylic 'dot painting' on a watercolor background.

I really like the Australian aborigine art using dots.  It is a LOT harder than you'd think!  I'll continue to work on this style.

There are other things I've been working on, such as journal (book) making and some mixed media pieces.  But they are not at the stage to show yet.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog comments are moderated. Therefore spam, snarks, and any other garbage will not be displayed. And I'm NOT buying anything.