Pages

Thursday, August 25, 2022

Review: VOCOO Digital Kitchen Timer

 I told you earlier this month about our new microwave and its wonderful silence feature. 

Well there’s a downside to quiet.  How will I ever know when my hot tea is done?  Or anything is done!?  By getting a timer, right?  Wow... timers have changed since I bought the last one, which was one of those twisty dial things. 

  

 
I have now joined the 21st century of gadgets.  Meet the VOCOO Digital Kitchen Timer. 

It has a big easy to read LED digital face.  There is a magnet on back so I can put out of the way on the fridge.  The beep is gentle and there 2 volume levels to choose from.   AND it doesn't tick! 

 We highly recommend it.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08M95B91P/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o08_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog comments are moderated. Therefore spam, snarks, and any other garbage will not be displayed. And I'm NOT buying anything.