Pages

Monday, July 16, 2012

Country Black And White

The photo challenge this week was “Black And White”.  I found my inspiration on my birthday trip into the country.  There was lots of black and white to be found!

From this tiny moth hiding on the side of a house…

… to this huge black thundercloud with its sun white shining edges.

There were a lot of black and white Holstein cattle relaxing far…

… and near.

I don’t know what sort of cow this is but my, what big horns she has… and what a cute little baby!

Love that black nose and those black ears!

I saw big farms signs offering many things if you’d just make a short trip down their drive.

And there were little signs too telling exactly what they had picked that morning.  I love how they can add to the sign by simply bolting in a new piece.  So clever!

What a fun challenge this was!  It really made me look around and notice more as I drove along.  And the nice thing about country drives is there is so little traffic you can stop to take a photo or two!








4 comments:

  1. Love, love, love your take on the black and white challenge! Such an outside of the box thought. That baby cow looks so soft. Great captures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, LOVE all the cow pictures. Thanks for sharing. :) I look forward to seeing more of your pics in the You Capture Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw :) Good idea with the cows, very fitting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your Black and White post the most. It's much better than converting color photos to black and white. What a good idea. Of course I love the country, and signs, and cows........

    ReplyDelete

Blog comments are moderated. Therefore spam, snarks, and any other garbage will not be displayed. And I'm NOT buying anything.