You can email me at teri-gonewalkabout2@hotmail.com My blog archives and post labels are way down at the bottom of the page.


Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Who's That?

I’ve been getting a bit fed up with Facebook ever since it “went public”.  It seems as tho there are glitches and issues all the time now.

But still I was a bit startled when it asked me to “tag” a photo I was uploading.

I took a closer look…  WHAT was that…?

So I opened the photo in question.  It was just the babies waiting to see the penguins. 

Then I saw it…

OH GOOD GRIEF!!  Facebook wanted me to tag a rock!  Can you see the “face” to the left of the arrow? 

Maybe I should have tagged it “Ben Grimm”!  LOL 

1 comment:

  1. Last weekend when I was uploading photos I took at the Botanical Garden Lantern Festival, Facebook identified each of the faces from the lanterns and asked me to tag them.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming walkabout with me! I enjoy comments and will try to answer questions quickly if I have a way to reply to you. Sorry I've had to put the word verification back on... the spam jerks have been overloading me lately.

However... I don't approve comments whose purpose is to spam. My readers don't deserve such garbage. I also do not allow anonymous comments. If you have something to say, then put your name to it.