You can email me at teri-gonewalkabout2@hotmail.com My blog archives and post labels are way down at the bottom of the page.


Monday, February 18, 2013

Learning to Volunteer

Last week Himself and I attended a different sort of class at Whole Foods.  This class wasn’t a cooking class but rather on how to be one of the volunteers who help with the classes. 
 
My logic is this:  I can learn as much working a class as I can taking it… and I don’t have to pay for the experience!  Plus we will earn credits we can redeem to take a class for free. 
 
 
So we’ll soon be chopping…
 
 
…and setting up the trays for each recipe…
 
 
…and plating the meals for the students.
 
And we get to eat at the end with the students too!  That’s a win-win situation for us! 
 
(Our first ‘gig’ is a special event this Friday!  So excited!)

1 comment:

  1. I wasn't hungry until I read your post and salivated over the scrumptious looking plate. Yes, it sound like a win-win situation to me too. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming walkabout with me! I enjoy comments and will try to answer questions quickly if I have a way to reply to you. Sorry I've had to put the word verification back on... the spam jerks have been overloading me lately.

However... I don't approve comments whose purpose is to spam. My readers don't deserve such garbage. I also do not allow anonymous comments. If you have something to say, then put your name to it.