Pages

Friday, January 3, 2014

Our Christmas Jar

With the fast pace of the Christmas season, I didn’t get a chance to tell you how my ‘sealed pot’ Christmas jar ended out. 

We opened it at the beginning of the holiday season, pouring out the contents on the table.  It didn’t look like much until I realized a lot of it was in quarters.  Then the counting began.

Once it was all sorted out we found out our grand total was $267!  All from pocket change!

Then came the fun part…spending it!

We gave a generous donation to a single parent family with 2 boys that our Sunday School class adopted.  We bought some clothes for a homeless student.  We sent some items to a missionary in Alaska.

So much fun!

And I have a plan for this next Christmas that will involve the babies…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog comments are moderated. Therefore spam, snarks, and any other garbage will not be displayed. And I'm NOT buying anything.