You can email me at clanhanna62@gmail.com My blog archives and post labels are way down at the bottom of the page.


Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Take With Food


When vitamins say "Take with food"... they are NOT kidding.

And I would like to add here that a big bowl of soup for supper is not considered "food" by one's stomach when it comes to vitamins.  I made that mistake Wednesday night.

As we went to bed, I told Himself I was feeling a bit sick/sore in the stomach.  At 2 AM my world blew up and for the next 3 days I was very sick.  It was a blessing that Himself was here.  I was so completely pampered and taken care of.  Wish I hadn't been so sick so I could have enjoyed the spoiling more!

So PLEASE, take your vitamins with some serious food!!!



2 comments:

  1. OH, NO! Glad to hear you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. It was rough for a while.

      Delete

Thank you for coming walkabout with me! I enjoy comments and will try to answer questions quickly if I have a way to reply to you. Sorry I have had to put the word verification back on... the spam jerks (especially the Serbian ones... yeh, I check your addys) have been overloading me lately.

However... I do not approve comments whose purpose is to spam. My readers do not deserve such garbage. I also do not allow anonymous comments. If you have something to say, then put your name to it.