Pages

Wednesday, July 20, 2022

Art For Healing

 One thing a person can do when working on bringing change to their life is to make a “vision board”.  Simply put, it is a collage that you make using pictures and words to represent your goals of change. 

Having a real object to look at is incredibly helpful. 

I’d like to share mine with you.  The symbols on it relate ONLY to me, not what anyone else thinks about them.

 
  

The lotus is calm strength. .

The open lock represents opening myself to the future. 

‘Simple Abundance’ is just that… gratitude for simple important parts of life. 

‘Peace’ ~ that’s an easy one.  To have peace and to give peace.

The key reminds me to look for ways to succeed.

The photo of the beach tells me to keep looking for my happy places.

The 3 flowers are for a reminder to look for beauty.

The yellow is a 'work in process' to add to later.

And finally ‘grow’ ~ learn, explore, try.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog comments are moderated. Therefore spam, snarks, and any other garbage will not be displayed. And I'm NOT buying anything.