You can email me at clanhanna62@gmail.com My blog archives and post labels are way down at the bottom of the page.


Friday, March 31, 2017

Take Your Crayons Back!

When I was a little kid, one thing I always had a lot of were Crayola crayons and coloring books.


I loved my colors...


Have you ever felt like the above?


I did... and I got my crayons back.  Not just crayons either.  I have colored pencils, markers, ink pens, and watercolor pencils.


I'm not the only one who has felt this way.  Adult coloring books are everywhere now.  You can find free pages on the Internet and I've even been sent little ones from organizations soliciting for donations.


I've found coloring pages in newspaper pull-outs.


The Dollar Tree has some fairly nice ones too.


One of my favorite artists (Alisa Burke) has a line of coloring books she sells.


There are artist who do very elaborate coloring books with great detail like this Johanna Basford page.

It is so relaxing to just sit and lose yourself in the coloring.

Yes, it is!

By the way... today is Crayola Crayon Day.  And they have 'retired' one of the old faithful colors from the 24 count box.  I wonder which one it is?  

My bet... white.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming walkabout with me! I enjoy comments and will try to answer questions quickly if I have a way to reply to you. Sorry I have had to put the word verification back on... the spam jerks (especially the Serbian ones... yeh, I check your addys) have been overloading me lately.

However... I do not approve comments whose purpose is to spam. My readers do not deserve such garbage. I also do not allow anonymous comments. If you have something to say, then put your name to it.