Pages

Thursday, November 1, 2018

Photos for November

October was busy and I didn't get many photos taken.  Temperatures were high almost to the end of the month, so the autumn colors just were not there.  It is only starting to turn and I don't think it will be bright this year.


This is a Turkey Tail fungus.  I did some playing around in Picasa and I like the results.  I'm going to go out to re-shoot this photo.  I want to clean up the area a bit (like get rid of the green plant).


This is the opportunistic spider who has spun a web across Himself's office window.  At night his lamp draws insects...  

She is quite a fat spider.



Two photos of a grosbeak in our myrtle bush.  They come through twice a year.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog comments are moderated. Therefore spam, snarks, and any other garbage will not be displayed. And I'm NOT buying anything.