Pages

Tuesday, November 13, 2018

The 'Why' of Decluttering and Minimalism

You've probably noticed over and over my decluttering efforts.  For example, I'll say "the garage is finished!" and then some months later "working in the garage".  That's not because we have gotten a bunch of new stuff or because we've trashed out the garage... it is because I look around and think "There is still too much stuff in here... we do NOT need (fill in the blank)".   

And so off I go again on another KonMari decluttering session.

The end result (each and every time) is a good thing, with an enjoyable process getting there.

Recently I saw the below movie review.  It struck a cord in me and put words to what I've been feeling.  I have the movie up next in my Netflix DVD list; looking forward to seeing it!






1 comment:

  1. I've made several passes through my basement storage area. Each time I was able to get rid of more things that I previously felt I had to hang on to.

    ReplyDelete

Blog comments are moderated. Therefore spam, snarks, and any other garbage will not be displayed. And I'm NOT buying anything.